Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday 196





Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend and a fun Memorial Day if you live in the US. My weekend was pretty quiet and chill. We hung out around the house on Saturday and Sunday had happy hour with friends. My husband had to work the holiday, but I went to my niece's 10th birthday which was nice, and then got to watch my hockey team, the LA Kings, come one win away from the Stanley Cup Finals. Pretty exciting!




As you may remember, I just made a Sockhead hat. Guess what?! I started another one. Crazy, right? This pattern is stupid addictive. It's insane how quickly I can make these and how cute they are.

 Here's the backside of it with a little bit of the stockinette body. I'm a little further than this now, but this was the last picture I had.

Now I need to decide what yarn to use for the next one! HA!


 You may be wondering what yarn I'm using. It's the Candy Skein June '14 colorway, Orange Cream Soda, on sale later this week! Here's a sneak peek of it in the hank.



That's it for me today. I hope you all have a great rest of your week!

For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier!  

9 comments:

  1. That yarn is scrumptious and is knitting up beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yarn looks super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sockhead hat is on my list of things to make soon, too. What a great orange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color and how it is working up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way that yarn is pooling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color! Perfect for summer. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love the orange!! What a fun knit!

    ReplyDelete